/************** REMOVE THIS TO UNHIDE THE BLOGGER NAVBAR **************** **/ #b-navbar {height:0px;visibility:hidden;display:none} /** *************************************************************************

Foddity

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

You know my number you know where I live just come get me.

Read This First

Vargoyle’s Comments:

This guy must be near retarded. I mean, "Hey just come find me at the jail when u want to charge me", should have been written on there as well! Some criminals are very stupid! This guy should have just sent a pre addressed, postage prepaid return envelope! Hey kids paint chips are not on the food pyramid.

3 comment(s):

What a total moron, i figure this guy is more than likely a graduate of the 3rd grade only! That's funny!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:20 PM  

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:55 AM  

Hey what a great site keep up the work its excellent.
»

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:25 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home