/************** REMOVE THIS TO UNHIDE THE BLOGGER NAVBAR **************** **/ #b-navbar {height:0px;visibility:hidden;display:none} /** *************************************************************************

Foddity

Friday, July 28, 2006

Save the penny!

Read This First

Vargoyle’s Comments:

I know this is a little of track as it isn’t odd news, but once it is a slow day we’ll do it. The penny has been around for an awful long time and I really think we can save it. All we have to do is borrow an idea I got from Mexico. They have a 1/10 of a peso coin. They are not even worth a penny here. They use aluminum to mint the coin out of. So all we really have to do is just change the metal we mint them in. I know it will take awhile for people to adjust to the new look as it wont be a copper look, but hey we’d sill have our beloved penny. Just my two cents for ya!

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home