/************** REMOVE THIS TO UNHIDE THE BLOGGER NAVBAR **************** **/ #b-navbar {height:0px;visibility:hidden;display:none} /** *************************************************************************

Foddity

Monday, August 07, 2006

Massage therapist has sex with husband. Now facing court!

Read This First

Vargoyle’s Comments:

Well my problem with this story isn’t the fact that he’s her husband but the fact that she couldn’t have sex with anyone she chooses. I mean they’re both adults. Who is the state protecting? Themselves that’s who. I think two people that want to have sex and are over 18 should be able to do just that without threatening a person’s way of living aka “professional license”. That’s my two cents!

1 comment(s):

I agree with Vargoyle on this one, and i know this is a short comment but...

That's sooo stooopid, I don't think they want people to be happy.

By Blogger funne girly, at 8:26 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home