/************** REMOVE THIS TO UNHIDE THE BLOGGER NAVBAR **************** **/ #b-navbar {height:0px;visibility:hidden;display:none} /** *************************************************************************

Foddity

Thursday, August 24, 2006

My cow has a foreign accent I swear!

Read This First

Vargoyle’s Comments:

Yes you can tell where a cow comes from just by its mooing accent. You know what I think? I think these farmers have WAY too much time on their hands! They say that cows from different parts of the country have different accents when they moo. I don’t know if I really believe this. They also say that maybe the cows pick up the accent from the bond they have with the farmer. Who knows? I guess more scientific research needs to be done and only god knows why.


Technorati Tags:, , , , , , , ,

10 comment(s):

I came from Dr John's blog.
Maybe the cows, birds etc. do have accents. Humans do. I don't know what good having that information does for us. Our UP accent is also Canadian, so how far does the accent go.

By Blogger B.R.L, at 7:57 AM  

My notion of a cow's accent would be the one at the diner found at the end of the galaxy. (Hitchhikers Guide)

Who knows, there could be something to that. They are smart enough to learn commands and farmers voices. Take care.

-Margie (sent via Dr. John)

By Blogger Margaret, at 8:21 AM  

Well, now I understand completely why grandpas cows tease the new heiffer from Texas and won't let her join any of their tea parties.

I am a membber of the Dr. John blog visitation parade. Many more will follow.

By Blogger Charlene Amsden, at 9:17 AM  

what goofy thing will people think to study next? We better not tell the ones who did this study that milk tastes different from different regions or they'll be all over that with our tax dollars as well. Got here by way of Dr. John...

By Blogger Cindy, at 9:21 AM  

I saw this story on Good Morning America a few days back. They ran a clip of different cows mooing. I guess they sounded slightly different.
Here from Dr. John's.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:27 AM  

Hi From Dr.johns blog

By Blogger B.R.L, at 11:15 AM  

you have a great blog! Im here from Dr John but I will be back when I can read more of your blog....had to laugh about the penis pump...lol....too funny!

By Blogger Catch, at 11:17 AM  

Right.. the government needs to spend some more of our tax dollars researching cow accents. It sounds more interesting than some of the things they spend our hard earned dollars on. Very interesting. Visiting you via Dr. John's Fortress.

By Blogger Sue, at 1:49 PM  

They even had this on the news in NZ and talked about the cows but the farmers here wern't so sure on the whole different accent thing. Next thing you know, cats and dogs have different accents too....

By Blogger funne girly, at 10:21 PM  

interesting... cows just trying to learn human language:)
http://www.intera.ee/laud-toolaud.html

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:53 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home