/************** REMOVE THIS TO UNHIDE THE BLOGGER NAVBAR **************** **/ #b-navbar {height:0px;visibility:hidden;display:none} /** *************************************************************************

Foddity

Monday, August 21, 2006

The one day marriage.

Read This First

Vargoyle’s Comments:

You really have to laugh at this poor guy. He made the mistake of saying “I divorce you” to his wife 3 times while he was drunk. Now his wife has to get married to another guy before they get remarried for at least 1 whole day. I just wonder under Islamic law does she have to actually consummate the marriage?


Technorati Tags:, , , ,

2 comment(s):

This is why I can never understand this religion. AAAAArrrgggg.

By Blogger lilfeathers2000, at 5:42 PM  

I don't know how an intelligent being could even support such stupidity. Beyond that, it seems to me these people need to stop telling the clerics their business.

By Blogger Charlene Amsden, at 9:27 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home